openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Newbie contribution issues.

On 8/29/2012 8:41 AM, Jaroslav Henner wrote:
Hi.

I made my first little patch:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/12048/

which failed 3 times on
http://logs.openstack.org/12048/1/check/gate-tempest-devstack-vm/9570

which surely is not my issue. What can I do with this? Also, who should I ask to review it and submit?

Thanks, J.H

Thanks for your first submission! It seems that there was some problem accessing the puppetlabs repo over night. I kicked it again. In general, all the core reviewers and interested parties subscribe to tempest changes and submissions will be reviewed. If for some reason you
need a particular person to review a change, just ask.

 -David