openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Newbie contribution issues.

On 08/29/2012 09:15 AM, David Kranz wrote:
> On 8/29/2012 8:41 AM, Jaroslav Henner wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I made my first little patch:
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/12048/
>>
>> which failed 3 times on
>> http://logs.openstack.org/12048/1/check/gate-tempest-devstack-vm/9570
>>
>> which surely is not my issue. What can I do with this? Also, who
>> should I ask to review it and submit?
>>
>> Thanks, J.H
>>
> Thanks for your first submission!

Indeed, welcome to Tempest and thanks for your submission! :)

> It seems that there was some problem
> accessing the puppetlabs repo over night. I kicked it again.
> In general, all the core reviewers and interested parties subscribe to
> tempest changes and submissions will be reviewed. If for some reason you
> need a particular person to review a change, just ask.

Or alternately, you can always specifically request a review from
someone on the Gerrit review, just type in the email/name in the box
with the "Add Reviewer" button next to it...

Best,
-jay