openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: PyVows proof of concept

I'm certainly all for anything that makes things easier. However, I do want to make sure that if we migrate runners, we should make sure that the new implementation solves all the issues we're trying to address.

Daryl
From: openstack-qa-team-bounces+daryl.walleck=rackspace.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [openstack-qa-team-bounces+daryl.walleck=rackspace.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of David Kranz [david.kranz@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:11 PM
To: openstack-qa-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack-qa-team] PyVows proof of concept

We discussed this a bit at the meeting today. Monty has proposed a
session on the QA track about parallelizing some of the CI stuff. He
believes tempest could share the parallelization code. See
http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/69.
Parallelizing the tempest gate job is as much of a ci issue as a tempest
issue and working with them, and their proposal, could make things much
easier for us IMO.

  -David