openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Moving follow-up Unconference to 1:45 today

On 10/22/2012 02:10 PM, Gigi Geoffrion wrote:
> Hi Jay -
>
> Thanks for sending this update -   My updates in Red below on a few
> things :)

Hmm, well, plain/text email doesn't have colors, but... see answers
inline below :)

> Great seeing you all who made the meeting that day!

Indeed, great to catch up with you too!

> Gigi
>
>       One question I have is do we have sufficient space/hardware to
> conduct the smoke, functional, integration tests we want to?

Yes, I believe we do currently. Once we get parallelization of the
tests, this will be much better, of course, and we should be able to
lobby the PTLs of the core projects to gate on the full tempest test
suite, not just the acceptance tests.
> His name is Matt :)

Ah, thank you! Does Matt have an email and last name? ;P

Best,
-jay