openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Moving follow-up Unconference to 1:45 today

Sorry lol I had thought I changed it to HTML format so the colors would
stick - my bad.

I included Matt on the email - its Matt Tesauro :)

The only other thing you missed below was that Sam Danes from my team -
also copied on this email.  Is going to take a whack at the first draft of
the gate definitions:

* We need to produce good, updated documentation on what different
categories of tests are -- smoke, fuzz, positive/negative, etc -- and
put this up on the wiki - Sam from my team will be working on this first
draft as agreed upon at the meeting

Gigi