openstack-ubuntu-testing team mailing list archive

Packaging Heat in Grizzly Trunk Testing PPA

Hi James

As mentioned in today's OpenStack Project & Release Status meeting, now that Heat is incubated we are keen to get it into the Grizzly Trunk Testing PPA in the same way that Ceilometer has done.

Would you be able to outline the process to make this possible?

Thomas Goirand has been packaging Heat for debian - it hasn't quite landed yet. Would it be possible to pull this in as a first cut? OpenStack packaging for Ubuntu and debian seems to be a bit different so I'm not sure what is best in this case.

cheers

Follow ups