Re: Architecture for Shared Components

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Jorge Williams <jorge.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Can you configure WSGI  to split things up as needed for a particular
> deployment(?)

WSGI itself doesn't provide that (it just defines an interface for
dispatching/receiving requests) but we can build that if it hasn't already
been built by someone solving the same problem (which I'd bet dollars to
donuts someone has.)

Perhaps a deployment configuration file could specify which layers go in
which order and which ones get stacked in a single server.  Then to start a
server the command would be something like

proxyserver
--wsgi-layers-top-down=some.wsgi.app,another.wsgi.app,yet.another.wsgi.app

Just came up with this so maybe there's a better way.

Michael