Re: openstack issues from Japan

The next step is definitely to write up blueprints of these planned features
(something that I am long overdue to contribute as well).

I believe we have already had some discussions with RedHat about getting
Fedora Core packages of OpenStack made, I can follow up on this.

We will publish a more complete feature list for Austin by the 3rd (e.g.,
today!) by completing the missing blueprints.

Joshua