Bye!

Hi everybody,

I'm taking a break from contracting for a while, which means I'm leaving
Rackspace and the OpenStack team today.  I am ready to spend some quality
time lounging about, reading books, playing with my long-neglected Lego
Mindstorms, etc.

It's been amazing to see the success OpenStack has had in such a short time,
and has been great to work with you all!  Good luck with the upcoming
releases.

I'm gundlach@xxxxxxxxx -- stay in touch :)
Michael

at abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and delete the original message.