Re: [RFC] OpenStack API

Jorge Williams wrote:
> Right.  API extensions are part of the OpenStack compute API 1.1. Step 4 states that that's not in the roadmap until Cactus.  Step 1 is an implementation of the existing Cloud Servers API 1.0 as it exists today -- without extension support, the idea is that this should be available in Bexar.

The plan also mentions command-line tools.

> Thierry, are you saying that we're not on track for that?

I'm saying that apparently nobody is working on that, since we had no
discussions about it at the summit, and filed no blueprints about it.
Therefore it's not part of the Bexar plan, and I have not tracked its
status. People might have worked on it outside the summit/blueprint
process, or it might already be in a sufficiently good state for Bexar
(I'll spend some cycles back from vacation next week to evaluate that).
If someone has an accurate picture of current status vs. Bexar goal,
I'll take it.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack