Re: Use of IANA-registered ports

For production deployments, the default port should be 80, no? I
imagine most production deployments will be running port 80 and
have different sets of hosts running each service (swift, glance,
nova). Four single-machine setup we should explain how to change
the ports so they don't interfere, but the official *should* stay at
80, IMHO.

Also, IANA is strict about handing out new ports, and the most likely
response will be to use 80 or 8080 (HTTP-alt) since it is just HTTP.

-Eric