Re: Glance x-image-meta-type raw vs machine

I would just call it VMDK.  That's what Vmware
(http://www.vmware.com/technical-resources/interfaces/vmdk.html) and
everyone else calls it, even though there may be extra files to support
it.  We're just naming the disk format here.

We had also talked about the IMG disk format to support AMIs but RAW is
the same thing so we are covered there.

Erik