Re: Multi-NIC support to Cactus

I think multi-NIC support for virtual instances is great if you can
design complex virtual network architectures, which is not the case
now in Nova.

So a first step could be multiple VLANs per zone. This requirement
would cascade new needs like virtual switches, QoS in virtual ports,
and of course multi-NIC support.

-
Diego Parrilla
nubeblog.com | nubeblog@xxxxxxxxxxxx | twitter.com/nubeblog