Re: Allowing clients to pass capability requests through tags?

Hi Brian,

Good input, thanks for the clarifications!

Please remember that Nova also supports the OpenStack API, too, not
just the EC2 API, so we need a solution that is more than just the EC2
API. Nothing wrong with your solution, of course! Just want to have
parity on the OpenStack API side too :)

-jay