Re: documentation contributions

it is slightly out-of topic, but it might be good chance to say this, excuse me.. :)

> For instance, when live-migrations goes in, I want to see some RST
> documentation that explains the concepts involved to developers,
> including how live migrations differs from, say, snapshotting.

For admins:
  http://wiki.openstack.org/LiveMigrationUsage

For Devs:
  Overall design document exists at :
  <http://wiki.openstack.org/LiveMigration?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=20110203cactus-migration-live.pdf>

  Regarding to RST docs, I'm reading other rst docs to decide what to write.
 Please hold on..