Re: Network Service for L2/L3 Network Infrastructure blueprint

Hisaharu-san, Romain and Eric

Thank you for your reply. I try to refer the doc Eric has given us.

Initially, there would be some ways to define a set of generic APIs.
My idea is to make categories to have an overviews. Each category,
for example, would be linked a use case in the blue print. Then,
we can go down to details in each category.

As for general criteria,

> - any operation called by the compute service (Nova) directly
> MUST belong to the generic API;

I have the same understanding. Because the generic APIs drawn
with green box are called by Nova APIs.

Hiroshi