Re: Should the OpenStack API re-use the EC2 credentials?

It seems that most of the confusion is around the conflicting terminology of
the EC2 and Rackspace apis.  I doubt either of those can really change, but
there isn't a reason that both auth methods can be supported.  As an example
this is already done in the S3 compatibility layer for Swift.

--
Chuck