Re: Should the OpenStack API re-use the EC2 credentials?

Agree that we could support multiple different authentication protocols -
signing, direct passing, tokens etc.  Sounds like the OpenStack technique
will change in the future, so we should revisit the supported set at that
time.

However, I think we want the same credentials for users ('username' &
'password'), irrespective of the API (or auth protocol) they're using.  I
think the weird terminology is what got us into the odd situation in which
we now find ourselves where there are two sets of credentials (and one set
exposes the secret of the other set!)

Justin