Re: Novatools ...

Ahh, well I would probably just add our copyright line below Jacob's
in the LICENSE file for now, and maybe ping him to add the brief
header to the old files. For new files, we can still add our standard
copyright/license header. If add files under Apache, be sure to add
LICENSE.Apache too for the full text.

-Eric