Re: POC for Pluggable Network Service

Hi Hisaharu,

Great to see some action happening on the topic of network service!  Thanks
for creating this detailed spec!

We, at Midokura, would love to contribute to this project.

I took a look at the code and noticed a few things:

- You have started the merging of flat, flat_dhcp and vlan plugins into one,
which we think is a good decision.  We can continue on with creating a new
plugin ourselves.
- Database models and APIs seem to have gone through some makeover with a
use of DAO classes, which we also think is great.  One thing we want to
contribute is to remove the authentication code from db/sqlalchemy module
altogether and move it to db/api.py.

Please let us know how we can start making commits to this project.  If it's
ok that we commit directly to this branch, we will send you our public keys.

Thanks,
Ryu