Re: POC for Pluggable Network Service

Hi Ryu,

I appreciate your feedbacks to my design.
And we welcome your contributes to this project.

I created a new LaunchPad team ~nova-network-poc and invited your team
~midokura to it. Please approve this invitation, then you can commit to
lp:~nova-network-poc/nova/network-service, which is the branch of
lp:~ntt-pf-lab/nova/network-service.

Thanks,
Hisaharu Ishii