Request help choosing a topic to be developed on cloud computing

Hello,

    I do not know if you can help me, but if this is not the case, I
apologize in advance.

    my name is Khalid abbou, Moroccan, I am currently in 3rd yearengineering
student at the National Institute of Posts andTelecommunications (INPT), and
 as part of my final project thatstudies on "Cloud computing" in a telecom
operator like to know ifvs can help choose m already a practical application
(preferable todirecting telecom) in the cloud, for example Azur
   I remain at your disposal for further information and please
acceptthe assurances
of my highest consideration.

  Cordially
--