Rewritten OpenStack-NOVA-Installer-Script

I got inspired to clean up the nova-cc-install-v1.1.sh script and made
quite few changes. It's functionally equivalent to the old version,
but everything is much more consistent and each section is now in a
self-contained function so it's fairly modular. Because of that, I was
able to combine it with the node installation script so you can
specify the type of installation you want with a flag on the command
line. I also added a bunch of safety checks, some helper functions for
common tasks, reduced external dependencies as much as possible (no
more perl!) by utilizing built-in shell functionality, cleaned up the
generated output, and added flag parsing, a help message, and a ton of
comments.

There's still quite a bit that can be improved upon, such as making it
idempotent, expanding it to work on other Ubuntu releases/other
distros, etc. As a heads up, this work was based completely on the old
scripts, so it might not be 100% correct as far as the requirements
for a Nova installation goes, but it does reproduce the results of the
old scripts at this point.

Anyway, I thought I'd point the community to the work I've done so
far...it's all on my github fork:

 https://github.com/elasticdog/OpenStack-NOVA-Installer-Script

Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement.

--
Aaron Bull Schaefer