Re: Summit Talk: Information session on Zones? Any interest?

I'm not sure what you mean by an 'informational session'?  That sounds
rather didactic - is everything sufficiently agreed for a session of
this type?  I was under the impression that a lot of the details of
zones were not yet agreed, and that a lot of the use cases we would
like to see in future were not yet designed in.

I would very much appreciate a "Current State of Zones" presentation
that would precede a discussion session on what zones should look like
in Diablo and beyond.  We want to be sure that our zones design
supports our ambitions e.g. federation / bursting.

Or is this what you're suggesting?  In which case +1 !

Justin