Re: Summit Talk: Information session on Zones? Any interest?

> From: Justin Santa Barbara [justin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> I would very much appreciate a "Current State of Zones" presentation
> that would precede a discussion session on what zones should look like
> in Diablo and beyond.  We want to be sure that our zones design
> supports our ambitions e.g. federation / bursting.
>
> Or is this what you're suggesting?  In which case +1 !
>
> Justin

heh, good point. Yes, informative regarding what's in place and discussion around the plan for dist scheduler, which is underway. There is a separate Auth session in the works which will touch on Zones requirements as well.

Sorry for making it sounds like it's a done-deal. It's certainly not.

:)

-S

at abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.