Re: Summit Talk: Information session on Zones? Any interest?

+1. I am interested as well.

From: openstack-bounces+sateesh.chodapuneedi=citrix.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-bounces+sateesh.chodapuneedi=citrix.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sandy Walsh
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:38 PM
To: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openstack] Summit Talk: Information session on Zones? Any interest?

I've been getting a lot of questions about Zones lately.

How much interest is there for an informational session on Zones and, I guess, Distributed Scheduler and roadmap?

(pending an available slot at the summit ... things are filling up quickly I gather)

-S

at abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, and delete the original message.

Your cooperation is appreciated.