Re: [Gerrit] Getting "invalid author"

If your commit doesn't have a change-id message you can add one by
amending the commit (git commit --amend) as long as you have the
commit-msg hook in place and executable. (See here for more details:
http://wiki.openstack.org/GerritWorkflow)  This page doesn't mention
it but you need to chmod +x the hook if it isn't already.

Thanks,
Brad