Re: Glance 2012.1-dev! ERROR: NO 'app_factory' attribute

Yeah, I was worried we would run into these kinds of problems with a
recent commit...

Basically, do what Hugo suggested. We recently overhauled the
configuration and paste deploy factories in Glance to align with the
common cfg work being done in Nova and Glance. This means that the
glance-api.conf and glance-registry.conf paste deploy sections need to
be updated.

You can see the changes needed by looking at this diff:

https://review.openstack.org/#patch,sidebyside,2139,1,etc/glance-api.conf
https://review.openstack.org/#patch,sidebyside,2139,1,etc/glance-cache.conf
https://review.openstack.org/#patch,sidebyside,2139,1,etc/glance-registry.conf

Ping us back if you have issues figuring out the needed changes.

Thanks!
-jay