Multinode installation (with devstack on the master)

Hi,
    I'm planning to perform a 5 node installation of openstack with the
first node being the master and the rest being compute nodes. I have the
following setup:

Master node:
eth0: 10.2.0.1  (public ip)
eth1: 192.168.2.1 (private ip)
Will use devstack to deploy openstack on this node

Compute nodes:
eth0: will not be used
eth1: 192.168.2.2 - 192.168.2.5 (private ips)
Will run 'apt-get install nova-compute' alone

I'm using ubuntu 11.10 (oneiric). With the above setup, what should be the
contents of nova.conf on the compute nodes? Should I specify anything
particular in localrc before installing devstack? Is it possible to get
openstack running and working with this setup? Thanks in advance for your
suggestions.

Regards,
Sagar

Follow ups