Re: Multinode installation (with devstack on the master)

>     In this case, how should i tweak my localrc file to get network access
> for my VMs? I have setup SNAT on the master node to provide external
> network access to machines in the network 192.168.2.0/24. All my VMs are
> given ips in the fixed range 192.168.3.0/24.

Is each machine configured with an address in the 192.168.3.0/24 range, and
is that network otherwise configured?  It sounds like you have not fully
configured the instance network.  Typically for deployments with FlatDHCP,
there are at least 3 networks - one public, one management, and one for
instances.  Each of these is usually on its on physical network interface
or vlan.

If this is just for testing, you can also try putting your vms inside your
manage-net (say the upper part of 192.168.2.128/25, which can be convenient
for testing but not generally a good idea.

Anthony