Re: Glance functional tests failing

This is a completely clean venv.  I've checked though, and I ended up with the wrong version of keystone inside the venv.  The changeset declaration inside pip-requires is observed by pip (it says "Could not find a tag or branch 'b9dd...', assuming commit) but when I look at .venv/src/keystone, the working tree is at current HEAD.  It hasn't actually checked out that changeset.

I see that the venv has a version of pip installed.  My system one is 0.8.2 but the one that's been put into the venv is 0.7.2.  I also notice that the code for checking out specific changesets is different between the two.  Do you know what decided to put an old version of pip inside the venv?  install_venv.py just calls easy_install pip, with no specified version number.  I don't know if that's relevant to this case, but it seems worth a look.

I'm running natty, if that matters.

Thanks,

Ewan.