Re: Unique key is case-sensitive or *in*sensitive?

I think we manage enough of the schema via sqlalchemy that expecting a
DBA to do this is unexpected. Also, it's nova,keystone and glance that
want to ensure a behavior of key matching - if we leave this up to
deployers, they will be more likely to get it wrong (and there isn't
really a great argument as to why they'd ever want to do it the other way)

I think it's possible to get sqlalchemy to do db-engine specific
properties in the case of the use of that engine...