Re: has anyone tried devstack this morning

Confirmed that as of about 5 PM PST today, devstack is no longer broken. I used it to install quantum yesterday, and as far as I can tell, Quantum is in a semi-working state in relation to Nova master. I am not an expert on Quantum and can't speak for the status of quantum trunk, but it's no longer a devstack issue, so I can't really help in debugging what's amiss there.

Maybe when we get those integration tests going between projects this'll be more consistent... ;-)

-          Gabriel

From: Deepak Garg [mailto:deepakgarg.iitg@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 7:10 PM
To: Anthony Young
Cc: Gabriel Hurley; openstack
Subject: Re: [Openstack] has anyone tried devstack this morning

Each time I install Devstack, and try the Quantum cmds, it doesn't work.  So I have to manually  do a
$ python setup.py build   and   $  python setup.py install
for the quantum package and then it works all fine.
Did anyone else face the same problem with any other packages ?  My env is  Ubuntu 1110 64 bit  on a Qemu hypervisor
and python version is  2.7.  The unit tests run fine though.

Thanks,
Deepak