Error messages on the Horizon screen

I have been using dashboard and things work just fine by using devstack.
However, all the messages I get on the Horizon screen start with the date
and time followed by [error]. Most of the messages do not sound like error
messages. This output is essentially the error log of apache printed on the
Horizon screen by the following command: "cd /opt/stack/horizon && sudo
tail -f /var/log/apache2/error.log".  Am I missing something here?
 Here are some of the messages I see on the Horizon console:

[Mon Jan 23 14:18:34 2012] [error]
[Mon Jan 23 14:18:34 2012] [error] DEBUG:horizon.api.nova:novaclient
connection created using token "xxxxxx" and url
"http://9.2.156.126:8774/v1.1/1";
[Mon Jan 23 14:18:34 2012] [error] DEBUG:novaclient.client:REQ: curl -i
http://9.2.156.126:8774/v1.1/1/os-volumes/detail -X GET -H
[Mon Jan 23 14:18:34 2012] [error]
[Mon Jan 23 14:18:34 2012] [error] DEBUG:novaclient.client:RESP:{'date':
'Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:18:34 GMT', 'status': '200', 'content-length': '15',
'content-type': 'application/json', 'content-location':
u'http://9.2.156.126:8774/v1.1/1/os-volumes/detail'} {"volumes": []}
[Mon Jan 23 14:18:34 2012] [error]