Host aggregates - FF-Exception request

Hi folks,

I am asking for a Feature-Freeze exception for the blueprint https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/host-aggregates.

I appreciate that is now late for getting the bulk of this feature into E3, however we are ready to get this feature early in E4.

We have got a few reviews in the queue, and we are close to completing them. It was my understanding that E4 was not for big changes (or even API changes), however Host Aggregates is barely touching the core code (actually, it can be argued that is not touching it at all). More importantly, having this stuff in trunk will unblock other features that will help close the gap between KVM and XenAPI.

Thanks,
Armando