Re: [Scaling][Orchestration] Zone changes. WAS: [Question #185840]: Multi-Zone finally working on ESSEX but cant "nova list" (KeyError: 'uuid') + doubts

On Thu, 2012-01-26 at 10:13 -0600, Blake Yeager wrote:
> Does anyone have other thoughts about how we ensure we are all working
> toward building a massively scalable system?

I recently discussed with both Sandy and Ziad a "multi-realm" extension
to Keystone.  I've documented my thoughts on it as the following
blueprint:

        https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/multi-realm

The spec is at:

        http://wiki.openstack.org/MultiRealmKeystone

And your email provides a perfect starting point for kicking off a
discussion on the concept :)
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>