Re: How to start/stop/restart services in devstack

Hi Joe,

I'm sure there are more elaborate approaches, but I have a simple "kill.sh"
script that looks something like:

sudo killall dnsmasq
sudo killall qemu
sudo rm -f /etc/libvirt/qemu/instance-*.xml
sudo killall screen
screen -wipe

This is of course specific to my use of qemu.

After running kill.sh, I just rerun stack.sh

Dan