Re: How to re-create a stack with devstack

That's easy enough, thanks. Sometimes I forget to delete all my
instances before blowing away screen and running ./stack.sh. Just
curious, what happens to all those vm's? Am I building up an army of
zombie vm's that are taking up resources? Or do they disappear into
the ether?
-Naveed