Re: Keystone: is revoke token API "officially" supported

A) This wasn't documented at all (AFAIK), so there's no concern of breaking contracts.

B) Even if it's moved to an extension, would the call change from it's current form?:

    DELETE /tokens/{token_id}

I'm not sure what the extension convention is here.

-Dolph Mathews