Re: nova/puppet blueprint, and some questions

Andrew --

Thanks for your comments.  I'm going to start with a screenshot for context:

http://bogott.net/misc/osmpuppet.png

That's what it looks like when you configure an instance using Open Stack Manager, which is WikiMedia's VM management interface. My main priority for adding puppet support to Nova is to facilitate the creation and control of a GUI much like that one.