Re: multi_host networking, but not on all nodes?

My two cents...

The current multi-host mode is really making the assumption that if the NC
running in the dom0 is gone, all the VMs are likely screwed anyway.

When you are talking about a middle-ground, you'll need to handle NC
failures and load-balance among the NCs. You'll also need to worry about
the traffic, because the placement of NCs on a subset of nodes becomes
important.

What you really need is a scalable NATter array, which kinda load-balance
and fail-over across projects. I'm trying to prototype this now with my
colleague actually :-)

-Simon