[Swift]Swift Client Synchronization

Hello everyone,

I'm starting to study about openstack cloud and it is very great to learn
with Swift.
Now I'm wondering is there some methods to make downloaded file/folder in
client automatically synchronize with Swift.

For example, I downloaded a file/folder in my computer from Swift, after
modify contents in this file/folder I want it to synchronize with Swift
(smt like Dropbox). Can you suggest me some methods to do this ?

IMO, I think I need to set up rsync in my computer and configure it to sync
with swift ? But this seem to be difficult .. Another solutions is finding
a way to mount folder from Swift in client. But it (again) seems to be
difficult, I can not find any documentation described it.

Please give me some solutions.

Thank you for your attention !

Follow ups