Flags.add_option rename issue

Hi all,

The same sort of problem that I saw on Jan 30 (see below) has happened again. Specifically, nova flags.py recently changed where method "add_option" was renamed to "register_opt". The nova files were all updated but one file in noVNC (from a different github repository) was not, and so now novnc won't start.

To paraphrase my original question... Do I open an issue on nova for not catching all the uses of that method, or on cloudbuilders/noVNC to get it to work with the latest nova flags?

Thanks,

Ken