Re: [Swift]Swift Client Synchronization

Hi,

Which version of Swift are you using?

Do you have the swift3 middleware in the pipeline of your swift proxy? (also the s3token if you are using keystone)

Regards,

Tom

On 02/12/2012 09:38 PM, Hieu Le wrote:
Hi again everyone,

I have tried s3fs and there are some problems, can anyone that have
tried s3fs with swift help me solve this ?

The first problem is that s3fs have a format for the password store file
(may be) incompatible for using swift authentication. s3fs password file
have a format like: accessKeyId:secretAccessKey. S3fs use colon symbol
to get ID and secret key, but Swift ID have a format like system:root,
so if I using s3fs password file, it will be: system:root:testpass. S3fs
will not establish an connection to Swift because S3fs can not get ID
and key from above format. :(

I try environment variable for ID and secretkey for solving this, but it
is uncomfortable if I have multiple account. When using environment
variable, I got the second problem. It is when I use s3fs command to
mount folder via https connection, s3fs give me error: "s3fs: curlCode:
60 msg: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA
certificates". I think there may be an error in configuration of curl or
something else, so I disable https and use http instead of. Then s3fs
give me error: "Authenticated failed", via log I got "Feb 12 14:34:35
swift s3fs: ### CURLE_COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST
Feb 12 14:34:37 swift s3fs: ###retrying..." :( I can not understand why
because I can authenticate and using via Cyberduck successfully.

I'm using fuse 2.8.6, s3fs lastest version and my command is: s3fs
myfiles /mnt -o url=https://192.168.50.110:8080/auth/v1.0

Someone have tried S3fs can give me some help ?

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:43 PM, Hieu Le <hieulq89@xxxxxxxxx