Re: instance event subscription?

On 2/13/12 9:47 AM, Juan Antonio García Lebrijo wrote:
Hello Andrew,

as we could find in the notification system wiki <http://wiki.openstack.org/NotificationSystem>, we had to add the flag (--notification_driver=nova.notifier.rabbit_notifier) in all modules configuration ( /etc/nova/nova-network.conf, nova-compute.conf, nova-volume.conf). And restart them.

Then you can consume from the exchange name "nova" (in the rabbitmq server) the create/delete events. <snip>

This looks like just what I need. Is there documentation someplace about the set of supported events, or do I just need to grep the code for that?