openstack team mailing list archive

Re: Announcing StackTach ...

Thanks y'all ... I'll chat with "The Powers" to see where that fits. But
I agree it's a good idea.

One nice thing about StackTach though, is that it doesn't have to run
inside the firewall or have direct db access. The server is multi-tenant
and can host multiple openstack deployments. Would this ability be lost
with Horizon integration?