Re: how to run selected tests

The way run_tests.sh works right now, you can run all tests, all tests in a
file, a module or an individual test depending on what args you run with.

The default with no args will run all the tests.

You can run one file passing in the name of the file minus .py (if it is a
sub-directory, replace slashes with .)

./run_tests.sh test_compute

or

./run_tests.sh scheduler.test_scheduler

A module can be run passing in the file and the module:

./run_tests.sh scheduler.test_scheduler:SchedulerManagerTestCase

A single test by adding the name of the test:

./run_tests.sh
scheduler.test_scheduler:SchedulerManagerTestCase.test_existing_method

Hope that helps.