openstack team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
PyCon 2012 Sprints update
Just a reminder that OpenStack is sprinting at PyCon 2012 in Santa
Clara, CA starting tomorrow, March 12th.
You don't have to be a PyCon attendee to attend the sprints in
person. However, food was budgeted for conference attendees, so
plan on bringing a bag lunch or buying lunch locally.
For sprint topics so far, we have:
- solving the "not-file-injection" bootstrap of auth
- an effective and agreed upon method for supporting
read-write metadata (plus or minus the auth concerns)
- finishing the RBAC work
- defining a first draft of an API for layer 3 networking support
- adding test coverage for eventlet in Nova
- finishing the Consolidate Testing Infrastructure blueprint
- Horizon improvements for Quantum support
- Python devstack (check it out on github)
There is a sprint page on the wiki at
The main pycon sprint page is at https://us.pycon.org/2012/community/sprints/
Now's the time to add any other sprint topics to the wiki and review open bugs.
Docs have been lagging the release, so if anyone want's to work on
documentation I can help with the docs workflow since I've been
through it a few times.