Re: Ubuntu 12.04 B1, Keystone (redux) + Service Catalogs

Thanks Adam for clarifying the position of the ENVVARS: SERVICE_ENDPOINT
and SERVICE_TOKEN.
There are a couple of issues I have with this though:

1) It's not clear that these are strictly over-riding envvars.
2) The bug I've raised has been marked invalid - but I'd like to argue that
this is a user-interface bug with the keystone client.  If a user has an
option to specify options on the command line in context with what he/she
is doing - they shouldn't be overriden by an environment variable because
that user is specifically trying to achieve the goal of authentication in
those options.  These should over-ride the environment variables because
the user specifically put these on the command line to ensure there are no
ambiguities.

I'd appreciate the thoughts on this and why this route was chosen, though.

Cheers,

Kev