Re: Gerrit minimum review time frame

One extra concern. Since I work in the UK, most things happen while I am sleeping.

Not sure I know of a good solution to that problem. A 12 hour window seems stupidly long, and I don't fancy becoming nocturnal.

Having said that, the core reviewers look to be doing a fine job at the moment, so I am not too worried.

John